[Linux-aus] And now for something completely different

Anand Kumria wildfire at progsoc.uts.edu.au
Tue Feb 4 17:45:01 UTC 2003

On Tue, Feb 04, 2003 at 05:17:45PM +0800, Bret Busby wrote:

> Perhaps, if the committee is sincere, it could consider a regional
           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

> representation model, and try to implement it, with new membership and
> elections in about six months (should be sufficient to implement it, so
> it is done in plenty of time before the next AGM.

And you wonder why people aren't interested in commenting on your
suggestions when you come out with such inflammatory comments.

> And, online discussion, without the acrimony that has opccurred in the
> past, with as many of the Linux community as possible in Australia,
> involved, would be a good start.

Perhaps you could start being less acrimonious then.

Anand

--
 `` We are shaped by our thoughts, we become what we think.
 When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never