[Linux-aus] Linux Australia AGM Held

Bret Busby bret at busby.net
Sun Feb 2 23:20:42 UTC 2003

On Mon, 3 Feb 2003, Anand Kumria wrote:

> Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 02:01:55 +1100
> From: Anand Kumria <akumria at linux.org.au>
> To: Bret Busby <bret at busby.net>
> Cc: Linux Australia List <linux-aus at lists.linux.org.au>
> Subject: Re: [Linux-aus] Linux Australia AGM Held
>
> On Mon, Feb 03, 2003 at 12:28:26AM +1100, akumria at linux.org.au wrote:
> > On Sun, Feb 02, 2003 at 08:09:32PM +0800, Bret Busby wrote:
> > >
> > > How many nominated for each of the positions; the office-bearers and the
> > > ordinary committee member positions?
> > >
> > > As I previously said, regarding the organisation, communication would be
> > > good, and, quantities of nominees for each of the committee positions,
> > > would be a good start.
> >
> > The minutes are being handled by the secretary who has been on holidays
> > -- no doubt he'll get minutes up as soon as he is back in Sydney and has
> > a chance.
>
> Oh, I forgot to add that I was speaking on behalf of Linux Australia.
>
> I vary my email address to be @linux.org.au when I'm speaking on behalf
> of the organisation.
>
> Anand

So you are still the president?

The president or chairman of an organisation is usually the only
legitimate spokesperson for an organisation.

No wonder you are using the organisation for such nefarious purposes;
making the most of it while still in control, to do as much damage as
possible, before you lose your presidency.

--
Bret Busby
Armadale

 you'll know what the answer means."