[Linux-aus] Linux Australia AGM Held

Jeff Waugh jdub at perkypants.org
Sun Feb 2 21:23:02 UTC 2003

<quote who="Anthony Towns">

> but the lack of broad-based national participation in Linux Australia is
> its most serious flaw, and gratuitiously dismissing suggestions on how to
> improve that is very poor form.

I'm just a punter, putting forward the notion that hitching the leadership
of LA to geography is a bad idea. I personally think that the committee has
far more important things to do than represent their geographical areas,
thus my suggestion (to various committee members, and this list) that those
issues be delegated to a subcommittee.

> She couldn't be much more alienating than what we've seen so far.

Why would a punter's suggestion of a representative subcommittee be seen as
alienating? :-)

- Jeff

--
                          Money can't buy me grok.