[Linux-aus] Linux Australia AGM Held

Jeff Waugh jdub at perkypants.org
Sun Feb 2 20:06:01 UTC 2003

<quote who="Bret Busby">

> As I previously said, regarding the organisation, communication would be
> good, and, quantities of nominees for each of the committee positions,
> would be a good start.

This was all tallied officially on the day (including info about nominators
and seconders), so take my haphazard memories with a grain of salt...

     2 for president
    ~7 for vice president
2 or 3 for treasurer
     2 for secretary
   ~12 for the three committee positions

I'm sure the official numbers will be published once someone has the time to
write them up.

- Jeff

--
   He'd never undressed a woman with his eyes. Perhaps army boots, school
                uniform, or a nightie, but never undressed.