[Linux-aus] Finances... Aust Accounting Package

Rick Marshall rjm at zenucom.com
Wed Feb 5 12:00:09 UTC 2003

nice to see you're still there Ron

Zenucom (formerly International Software Laboratories, formerly RJM
Systems) has had it's full range of Australian developed products
including accounting available under Linux since .... more or less since
Linux was available.

our specialties are fashion retail and staff hire

Rick Marshall

--
Rick Marshall <rjm at zenucom.com>
Zenucom Pty Ltd