[Linux-aus] Linux Australia AGM Held

Pia Smith greebo at pacific.net.au
Mon Feb 3 19:49:33 UTC 2003

On Mon, 2003-02-03 at 20:53, Bret Busby wrote:

> I had previously understood that the organisation has a president, who
> is not either of these people.
>
> We have a number of people, apparently speaking in the name of the
> organisation, except the one who is supposed to count.

<snip>

> That person is conspicuously absent from all of this.

<snip>

I do apologise for my late entrance, but my work environment at the
moment is quite demanding (and not entirely appropriate for this), and
my 33k link was unreliable :) Fortunately these issues are taken care of
now. I also rather see how a thread pans out before leaping in. An
excellent leader in our community told me to 'never participate in flame
wars' and I have taken that advice, and feel that by letting the
momentum move of its own accord, you can see a lot more opinions.

Regards,
Pia