[Linux-aus] Y5q Balk senders qypNNGX

Terminology D. Montevideo landschoff at bellsouth.net
Thu Dec 18 05:57:02 UTC 2003

XYyKWeRcrRQoZWUhpRuTW

Bu/1/k  Email - We Send For You! - EMAIL WITH NO FEAR!
8Mzdv0YaeN
We offer to send your emails at a speed of 100's of letters per second.
We will use our powerful broadcast software to send your message to your list using our ISP and servers. NO TROUBLES FOR YOU!

Bu/1/k Email Market1ng is fast and effective, We do all the mailing for you. You just provide us with the ad! It's that simple!

Your email campaign can be underway, often in less than 24 hours.

Request more information on our email sending services...