[Linux-aus] Computerworld: Linux 'not ready' for enterprise IT

Con Zymaris conz at cyber.com.au
Tue Aug 12 11:54:01 UTC 2003

On Mon, Aug 11, 2003 at 10:56:30PM -0400, indy at THE-TECH.MIT.EDU wrote:

> It's worth remembering that this is the "confessions of an
> experienced Solaris admin." So naturally he prefers the Sun way
> of doing things. (2 days vs 2 weeks, etc.)

I'm not so sure. I wanted to try and zero on on what he understood the
issues to be. Just because someone raises issues with Open Source doesn't
mean the issues aren't real (obviously!) This is why I've been trying to
solicit a response from Andrew W.

What didn't make sense was the arguments presented, or perhaps the manner
in which they were presented.

Cheers,

Con Zymaris
EDITOR
AUUGN - Australian Unix Users Group Newsletter