[Linux-aus] Re: A Different Subject

Jeff Waugh jdub at perkypants.org
Wed Apr 16 13:58:02 UTC 2003

<quote who="David Lloyd">

> > You're replying to spam on the public mailing list, which is completely
> > unnecessary.
>
> The message I sent was related to, but not in reply to, the spam.

The In-Reply-To, References and Subject headers disagree.

> You have:
>
>  1) at least labelled what I have said as being "smart"
>  2) accused me of being a "smart-alec" or "smart-arse"
>  3) accused me of acting "like a dickhead"
>
> I'll let you have your point of view, but I will not defend it nor will
> I agree to it.

And so, the point again: Please do not reply to spam on list in the future.

- Jeff

--
GU4DEC: June 16th-18th in Dublin, Ireland             http://www.guadec.org/

       "That whole 'you complete me' thing is just tragic and totally
                    unrealistic. Go complete yourself."