[Linux-aus] Overseas Business

Business Opportunities offer43255 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 8 03:05:57 UTC 2003

Ultra Concepts
             Meet buyers from Europe! Visit www.ultraconcepts.biz

            Dear Sirs/Madam,

            If you are interested to meet buyers overseas from Europe
            and suppliers from Asia, please take a look at our bigger
            and redesigned site.

            Take a look at our BUSINESS AD OF THE WEEK, TOP 10 BUYERS
            section or you can place a free ad which is viewed online by
            more than 18,000 companies around the world by clicking:

            http://www.ultraconcepts.biz/bultra/placead.php

            For any questions about exporting your items or
            if you want to make real business, please contact;

            Ultra Concepts Intl Hdgs Ltd
            Business Development Manager
            G.Alison
            Tel : + 31 70 346 45 35
            Fax :+ 31 70 346 82 75
            Email : info at ultraconcepts.biz
            Web : www.ultraconcepts.biz

            privileged. It may be read, copied and used only by the intended
            recipient. If you have received it in error, please contact the sender
            immediately by return e-mail. Please delete this e-mail and do not
            disclose its contents to any person. Ultra Concepts Intl Hdgs Ltd
            nor its subsidiaries does not accept liability for any errors, omissions,
            delays of receipt or viruses in the contents of this message which arise
            as a result of e-mail transmission