[Linux-aus] Organisations moving to Linux

Bret Busby bret at busby.net
Thu Sep 12 19:21:12 UTC 2002

Hello, all.

Is there a respository, that lists organisations (governments,
government departments, and commercial organisations like corporations),
that have moved, or, are moving, to Linux?

According to my city council, it is too expensive to move to Linux (one
of their reasons), and I want to be able to say "here, look, all these
organisations are moving to Linux, or, have moved to Linux", and I am
looking for a resource, that lists that information (and possibly with
links to news articles eg; "Amazon moves to Linux to cut costs", Air
New Zealand moves to Linux in cost cutting exercise", etc).

Thanks in anticipation.

--
Bret Busby
Armadale

 you'll know what the answer means."
- Deep Thought,
  Chapter 28 of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
- Douglas Adams, 1988