[Lias] phpWiki Help

Simon Bryan simon.bryan at olmc.nsw.edu.au
Fri May 21 13:24:01 UTC 2004

HI all,
I have set up a Wiki's here for use by the IT department, storage of
procedures etc. However whenever you go to the URL, instead of bringing up
the LOgin prompt it automatically logs in as 'Administrator'.

I am using http access and have setup a .htaccess file using htpasswd. The
Admin user and password are set in the config file. WHen I encrypted the
Admin password I could then login as that user, but it appears to be
different to the 'Administrator' user that it is auto logging into

Any clues?

--
Simon Bryan
IT Manager