[Lias] Anybody got pam_smb mount working?

John Simovic jsimovic at rydesc-h.schools.nsw.edu.au
Wed Oct 15 11:57:04 UTC 2003

Or any other way of mounting windows shares under linux transparently? What I was thinking of was rsyncing my wndows shares to my linux/ samba machine nightly so the files would be under both OSes (lot of overhead i know but would work better i would imagine) but can I rsync with a windows machine (do i need cygwin or something like it?)

Kind Regards