[Lias] Desktop on LTSP server

Simon Bryan sbryan at olmc.nsw.edu.au
Fri Nov 7 07:44:02 UTC 2003

Hi all,
I have been away from the LTSP server for a while, due to lack of terminals, we now
have some setup and the library wants to start using them on Monday! However I
remember that I was in the middle of evaluating desktops and had decided that for
our purposes the KDE environemnt would be much better than the Gnome - I have root
in the KDE environemnt.

What I can't remember is how I did that or how I can force all users, including
existing users to use the KDE desktop as default?

Any takers?

(Sorry for the flurry of questions on this list today)