[Lias] NAS/SAN storage recommendations?

Simon Bryan sbryan at olmc.nsw.edu.au
Tue May 20 11:35:02 UTC 2003

We looked at it about 12 months ago and decided that as our file stroage
requirements weer mainly for Home drives, which live on a Linux server it
was easier and cheaper to simply add more HDD space to the main server and
to the one where we do the backups. Our requirements were modest at
between 100 and 120GB, so your sums may be different

Simon Bryan
IT Manager
OLMC Parramatta