[Lias] Web Based Email

Les Bell lesbell at lesbell.com.au
Thu May 8 09:59:33 UTC 2003

"Simon Bryan" <sbryan at olmc.nsw.edu.au> wrote:

I have jsut finished setting up Squirrelmail, so far I ma quite impressed.
There are some issues between various plugins that it uses, however if I
got it going it must be easy. It is a full blown email, calendaring
(shared), todo (shared) plus other features. Can also allow users to
chaneg their passwords on the server.
<<

I did't realise Squirrelmail did all that, Simon - thanks for the pointer.
I'll set aside time to evaluate it as soon as I can.

Of course, personally I use Lotus Domino, but you're talking big $$$ there
- way beyond the school's budget, although I could have a word to the PR
people at Lotus/IBM. . .<g>

Best,

--- Les Bell, RHCE, CISSP
[http://www.lesbell.com.au]