[Lias] Web Based Email

Simon Bryan sbryan at olmc.nsw.edu.au
Thu May 8 09:52:02 UTC 2003

Les
I have jsut finished setting up Squirrelmail, so far I ma quite impressed.
There are some issues between various plugins that it uses, however if I
got it going it must be easy. It is a full blown email, calendaring
(shared), todo (shared) plus other features. Can also allow users to
chaneg their passwords on the server.
Also being a webmail client it is accessible from home or elsewhere.

Worth a look.
Simon Bryan
IT Manager
OLMC Parramatta