[Lias] RH messages

Tom Doyle tom at stvincents.nsw.edu.au
Tue May 6 08:17:02 UTC 2003

cat /var/log/dmesg
cat /var/log/messages

  -----Original Message-----
  From: lias-admin at lists.linux.org.au
[mailto:lias-admin at lists.linux.org.au]On Behalf Of Parkes High School
  Sent: Tuesday, 6 May 2003 10:00 AM
  To: lias at lists.linux.org.au
  Subject: [Lias] RH messages

  I have a proxy server running RH 7 and squid

  At boot I see some error messages flash up as the machine boots - just
before the login screen.

  Also after I log in and then type startx  there are other messages I would
like to read but they flash by way too fast.

  Is there a way I can see both these sets of messages?

  Peter Hughes

message is intended for the addressee named and may containprivileged
information or confidential information or both. If youare not the intended
recipient please delete it and notify the
*