[Lias] RH messages

Parkes High School parkeshs at ozemail.com.au
Tue May 6 08:02:01 UTC 2003

I have a proxy server running RH 7 and squid

At boot I see some error messages flash up as the machine boots - just
before the login screen.

Also after I log in and then type startx  there are other messages I
would like to read but they flash by way too fast.

Is there a way I can see both these sets of messages?

Peter Hughes