[Lias] School Intranet Server Project- Still Working On It!

Les Bell lesbell at lesbell.com.au
Fri May 2 09:32:02 UTC 2003

This email is primarily a "keep-alive" to the list, since I'm busy working
on other things, but I don't want to let this languish.

I've written up a couple of short papers, tech-notes, call them what you
will, for discussion, and would appreciate any feedback

The first is on "A User/Group Schema for a School Intranet" and can be
found at
http://www.lesbell.com.au/Home.nsf/b8ec57204f60dfcb4a2568c60014ed0f/7d05fc974039d59cca256d0a001f04a8?OpenDocument
 . Andrew - I'd especially welcome your comments on this as I know you've
already worked through this.

The second is very much a work in progress: "Authentication Schemes for a
School Intranet" and can be found at
http://www.lesbell.com.au/Home.nsf/b8ec57204f60dfcb4a2568c60014ed0f/5c659dc5b80acda0ca256d0d000d47c1?OpenDocument
 . This one is still barely begun - Im just thinking out loud, really. . .

Sorry about the positively user-hostile URL's - I use Lotus Domino - but if
you can't make use of them, just go to
http://www.lesbell.com.au/Home.nsf/Linux?OpenView and look for the papers
near the bottom of the list.

Best,