[Lias] Linux mail virus scanner recommendation?

Leon Brooks leon at cyberknights.com.au
Wed Jan 1 11:12:01 UTC 2003

On Wednesday 01 January 2003 11:05 am, Ian Ralph wrote:
> At SCEGGS Darlinghurst we use Sophos - if you buy the enterprise(?) version
> it allows the scanning of e-mail (qmail has a hook that can call the Sophos
> sweep program). We also use Sophos on our Linux, Novell and NT servers as
> well as all our desktops.

Agree. I use Sophos with PostFix, SendMail and QMail. It's not as
point-and-click to set up as some systems, but Sophos're very fast to get
IDEs into the field, and haven't dropped the ball for me yet.

Cheers; Leon

--
http://www.cyberknights.com.au/  Modern tools, traditional dedication
http://slpwa.linux.org.au/       Member, Linux Professionals West Aus