[Lias] Just curious

Andrew Dorrell andrew.dorrell at cisra.canon.com.au
Wed Oct 30 11:04:01 UTC 2002

In the public schools I have setup the main applications are

caching DNS
caching web proxy
web server
email services
file sharing on mac and windows
login service for windows (primary domain controller)
print server including bridging mac and windows to Novel printer
DHCP server
dial-in service

Nothing client side