[lca-announce] linux.conf.au 2018 keynote announcement #2!

linux.conf.au Announcements lca-announce at lists.linux.org.au
Wed Oct 25 07:15:25 AEDT 2017

The LCA2018 team would like to formally announce container developer and
open source advocate Jess Frazelle as a keynote presenter at the
upcoming linux.conf.au 2018 conference being hosted at UTS in Sydney
from January 22-26.

Jess recently started at Microsoft where she enthusiastically continues
to work on containers, Open Source, and Linux. Prior to that she has
worked as a software engineer at Google and after that at Docker.

She has been a maintainer of Docker, contributor to RunC, Kubernetes and
Golang as well as other projects. She loves all things involving Linux
namespaces and cgroups and is probably most well known for running
desktop applications in containers and her work on making containers
secure.

Early Bird tickets are selling fast, and will no longer be available
after the 31st of October - you can save up to $150 of the regular
ticket price if you order before then. Visit https://linux.conf.au to
register before Early Bird tickets run out!

We hope you all make her feel very welcome and we hope to see you all in
Sydney this coming January.

Bruce Crawley, James Polley and the linux.conf.au 2018 team