[lca-announce] Fwd: Create Hardware with FPGAs, Linux and Python Miniconf @ Linux.conf.au 2018 ticket available - limited spots left!

linux.conf.au Announcements lca-announce at lists.linux.org.au
Mon Dec 18 20:29:07 AEDT 2017

At Linux.conf.au Tim Ansell and a number of other people will be running
a project style miniconf in which we help you "Create Hardware with
FPGAs, Linux and Python".

To participate in this miniconf you will need to purchase some hardware
(AKA a ticket to the miniconf) which is available right now through the
linux.conf.au website in the same location where you purchased your
conference tickets. Other than that all you need is strong coding
experience and be comfortable with C and Python.

This ticket will include an FPGA board, some other hardware bits and
pieces as well as lunch!

Spaces are limited so you will need to get in quick if you want to be
part of it.

Tim has provided more information about the plans for this Miniconf
below: