[lca-announce] Final chance to get your submissions in for LCA2018 in Sydney

linux.conf.au Announcements lca-announce at lists.linux.org.au
Fri Aug 4 21:20:17 AEST 2017

This weekend is your final chance to make a submission to the
linux.conf.au 2018 Call for Proposals!

**We will stop accepting submissions after August 6**

So be sure to submit sooner rather than later to avoid disappointment.
All that is required is an idea and an abstract. linux.conf.au really
wouldn’t be what it is without great people such as yourselves being
part of it.

We welcome first time speakers to be a part of the conference as well as
the seasoned veterans.

Are you a leader of a project or initiative? A key contributor? Doing
new and interesting things in the world of open source/data/govt/other?
Then this is the place to tell people about it.

For more information and to submit go to https://linux.conf.au/proposals

Regards

Bruce Crawley
Conference Director