[lca-announce] linux.conf.au 2018's CFP closes THIS SUNDAY Aug 6

linux.conf.au Announcements lca-announce at lists.linux.org.au
Thu Aug 3 12:52:12 AEST 2017

There are only a few days left to have your talk, tutorial or miniconf
proposal submitted for consideration as part of linux.conf.au 2018!

** Submissions will be closing this Sunday the 6th of August. **
** We do not expect to extend this deadline. **

If you’re working with Free and Open Source Software, Open Hardware, if
you’re exploring openness in a field outside of technology, or if you’re
doing something that you think will be interesting to people interested
in Open Source, we want to hear from you!

Our theme for this conference is “A little bit of history repeating”.
Building on last year’s theme of "The future of open source", we intend
to examine the future through the lens of the past.

More details about the conference, as well as what we are after and how
to submit can be found at https://linux.conf.au/proposals

Don't delay!

---
Bruce Crawley