[lca-announce] LCA2013 Earlybird Regos Now Open!

linux.conf.au Announcements lca-announce at lists.linux.org.au
Tue Oct 2 14:48:51 EST 2012

linux.conf.au 2013 earlybird tickets are now available! The conference
runs from 28 January to 2 February, at the Australian National
University in Canberra. WeÂ’re really excited about the conference, with
over 100 talks, 13 miniconferences, and a whole bunch of social
functions planned. You can see more details of the programme at
https://lca2013.linux.org.au/programme/schedule.

Regos have only been open for a few hours, but we have already sold well
over the number of tickets we expected to. The number of early bird
tickets available is strictly limited, and at this stage we expect to
sell out extremely quickly. If you want the best price for your ticket
you are going to have to book and pay for it very soon.

For prices, and all the info you need to register for the conference,
head to https://lca2013.linux.org.au/register/prices and weÂ’ll see you
at the party!

Cheers,
Mikal

--
Michael Still
Director linux.conf.au 2013

Canberra 28 January 2013 to 2 February 2013