[Grants] Linux Australia Grant request - Unit testing and UX improvements for CiviCRM Elections extension

Linux Australia President president at linux.org.au
Thu Oct 25 17:43:19 AEDT 2018

Hi Justin,

Firstly my apologies for taking so long to respond to this Grant request
- it was discussed at Council meeting last fortnight.

We have approved the Unit Testing grant request to the value of $3,300
GST, but would like to identify and work with other organisations to see
if they would be willing to co-fund the $5,500 UX improvements part of
the Grant Request.

The next action here is for you to send me an invoice and we can provide
payment of the $3,300 GST inc part of the Grant.

Kind regards,

Kathy

Kathy Reid
President