[Debian-au] Festival of Thom

Craige McWhirter tongmaster at arseclown.tv
Wed Jan 28 23:05:00 UTC 2004

Tonight we are holding the festival of Thom. It's Thom's last night in
Australia and we need to pour him onto the plane tomorrow. Thom's
packing his bags today, just in case.

Where: James Squire Brew House, Darling Harbour (between Cargo and
Bungalow 8)

When: 6:30 onwards

Highlight's of the Festival of Thom include:

- Thom
- Thomarse
- apparantly Thom will be there
- Thom
- Even more Thom.

So come along and join us in this festival where too much Thom is not
enough and we'll see this Apache chick magnate (deliberate, pedants!)
off in fine style.

      Craige.

o/~ I'm going to die with a twinkle in my eye 'cause I sung songs
spun stories loved laughed and drank wine o/~  -  The Cat Empire