[SLUG] Re: [Debian-au] Debian SIG Location..

Dave Airlie airlied at csn.ul.ie
Mon Jul 7 07:50:50 UTC 2003

> > Currently, I believe we need a location that
> >   - has food and drink nearby,
> >   - is accessable via public transport
> To me that is the #1 problem with it.  I like the place itself but
> walking through the park in the dark (and it gets real dark as most of
> the few lights dont work) by yourself is not too much fun.

just on getting to the WBH after dark (I'm not a debian user, but I live
within sight of the WBH), if you walk along the wharf to the steps up to
victoria street and then up victoria street to the KC train station, it is
probably a while lot nicer than either the park or central Wolloomooloo...

Dave.

--
David Airlie, Software Engineer
http://www.skynet.ie/~airlied / airlied at skynet.ie
pam_smb / Linux DECstation / Linux VAX / ILUG person