[Debian-au] Debian SIG Location..

Craig Small csmall at enc.com.au
Mon Jul 7 05:55:20 UTC 2003

On Mon, Jul 07, 2003 at 12:16:18PM +1000, Matt Hope wrote:
> There have been mumbings and some comments made about the current
> location for the Debian Interest Group meetings - currently, the
> Woolloomooloo Bay Hotel.
>
> I'm interested if anyone has any comments about the current venue
> (good or bad), and any possible alternative suggestions.
>
> Currently, I believe we need a location that
>   - has food and drink nearby,
>   - is accessable via public transport
To me that is the #1 problem with it.  I like the place itself but
walking through the park in the dark (and it gets real dark as most of
the few lights dont work) by yourself is not too much fun.

 - Craig
--
Craig Small VK2XLZ  GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.enc.com.au/                <csmall at enc.com.au>