[Debian-au] Re: [SLUG] Debian SIG Location..

Jeff Waugh jdub at perkypants.org
Mon Jul 7 02:58:11 UTC 2003

<quote who="Matthew Palmer">

> - Doesn't cost much to hire (which I believe is one of the problems voiced
> with the WBH).  Considering the amount of food and drink bought
> (especially since there are at least 3 separate-but-associated meetings
> held there over the course of the average month) surely they'd be making
> their costs back on it...

There has been some work done to alleviate that, but the Main Man there is
sometimes difficult to get a hold of. :-) I'm hoping it will be less of a
problem in future, once we can forge an agreement.

- Jeff

--
Get Informed: SCO vs. IBM                            http://sco.iwethey.org/

   "Debian is not as minor as many business end people think." - Alan Cox