[Computerbank] no Victoria-only list

Bruce McCubbery brucemcc at melbpc.org.au
Fri Sep 14 18:24:22 UTC 2001

Hi all,

Someone took me to task for generating a discussion specific to Victoria on
here, I apologise for that.

I've checked and it appears there is no "general list" for all the
Victorian volunteers, officials, recipients, donors, applicants,
supporters, etc. -- for all the people across our state, city and bush,
interested in Computerbank.

If that's so one's needed, every state should have its own list, surely?

I think this has been caused by this list becoming a casualty of all the
changes happening? This *was* the Victoria-only one originally..

   (?)

Regards, Bruce