[Computerbank] Re: National picture- was Computerbank Queensland and the [Computerbank] main list

The Moose(tm) moose at bovine.artificial-stupidity.net
Fri Sep 14 16:18:15 UTC 2001

Hi all

I know it's a pain but I promise everything will be resolved soon.

The hold up is our legal reps finishing the document.

It all has to be done before the AGM which has to be held before
October30th this year.

It hasn't helped that I;ve had to have 2 weeks off and so can't keep the
ball rolling. I'm back to work monday so should have news later next week.

When the constitution arrives there will be 3 weeks to look at it before
it is ratified followed an hour later by the AGM.

Hang in there it's all very close to being resolved

Penni