[Chlug] View your recent activity

paypaI 2015update at policy-p.ypaI.com
Sat Jan 24 20:07:08 EST 2015

Spam detection software, running on the system "mailhost.linux.org.au", has
@@CONTACT_ADDRESS@@ for details.

Content preview:  Just to let you know... We are changing our Security Policy.
   We wanted to check if its OK with you. We are making some changes to our
  Security Agreements; the documents that govern our relationship with you.
  Since the last attack on paypal server, many sensitive information was hijacked
   as a result, starting from this year we implanted new safe guard system that
   runs security checks around the world, and your account was flagged to apply
   safe guard check. For your security we now need you to confirm your information
   in order to prevent the use of U.S banking system in illegal activities.
  How ever failure to confirm your account will lead to suspension. [...]

 pts rule name              description
 0.0 T_URIBL_SEM_RED        Contains a URI listed in urired.spameatingmonkey.net
                            [URIs: paypal-communication.com]
 0.0 T_URIBL_SEM            Contains a URI listed in uribl.spameatingmonkey.net
                            [URIs: paypal-communication.com]
 1.1 URIBL_GREY             Contains an URL listed in the URIBL greylist
                            [URIs: ed4.net]
 0.6 FROM_STARTS_WITH_NUMS  From: starts with several numbers
 1.5 TVD_PH_BODY_ACCOUNTS_PRE BODY: TVD_PH_BODY_ACCOUNTS_PRE
 3.1 URI_OBFU_WWW           BODY: Obfuscated URI
 1.1 MIME_HTML_ONLY         BODY: Message only has text/html MIME parts
 0.6 HTML_MIME_NO_HTML_TAG  HTML-only message, but there is no HTML tag
 0.0 T_REMOTE_IMAGE         Message contains an external image

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.