[Chlug] Top 10 Methods of Internet Marketing for giving best ROI

David Cronfel davidcronfel at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 18:32:45 EST 2014

Greetings!!

My name is David Cronfel and I'm an experienced SEO freelancer serving the
online marketing industry. I can deliver a huge boost to your online ranking
and visitor click-through rate, getting you in front of more opportunities
(500% increase is typical) for you to secure orders.

Your investment is small, but the returns available to you are enormous. I
am based in India, with excellent Internet access and low overheads; 11
years' experience in SEO and great credentials & testimonials to prove I can
deliver.

I offer the following-

1. Creating Online Buzz about your merchandise /service

2. Social-Media Submissions

3. Public Relations Activity

4. Video Optimization & Marketing

5. Social Channels Optimization including FB, Twitter, Pinterest etc.

6. Content Distribution & Marketing

7. Web 2.0 Creations

8. Presentations/Document Sharing Worldwide

9. Content Syndication & RSS Submissions

10. Marking Up content, XML and Micro-Data Formats Implementations

These 10 activities handled correctly and consistently, will absolutely
drive you up the scale of online rankings. Your investment is guaranteed.

This is a great opportunity for you, but I can only take on another 5
clients - I give every client my direct & personal attention. If you think
that you need this boost (if you are completely happy with your current
performance, you would be a rare business owner), reply to this email and I
will set up a FREE website analysis and a search engine report. My proposal
to generate your increased sales opportunities will flow naturally from
that.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank You

Kind Regards

David Cronfel, SEO Consultant

Delhi, India

DISCLAIMER: This is an advertisement and a promotional mail strictly on the
guidelines of CAN-SPAM act of 2003 and Bill C-28. We have clearly noted the
source mail-id of this mail, also clearly mentioned the open lines and they
are in no way misleading in any course. We have found your mail address
through our own efforts on the web search and not through any illegal means.
If you get this mail unsolicited, please reply with "Remove" in the subject
line and we will take care that you do not get any further promotional mail.