[Chlug] Cheape software - all you can imagine

Gary Purcell gunman at firema.it
Fri May 21 07:02:05 UTC 2004

Either this is not the Gospel, or we are not Christians.
Man is a make-believe animal -- he is never so truly himself as when he is acting a part.
Talk ought always to run obliquely, not nose to nose with no chance
 of mental escape.
A man who lives, not by what he loves but what he hates, is a sick man.
Love will find a way. Indifference will find an excuse.
We are doomed to cling to a life even while we find it unendurable.
History is strewn thick with evidence that a truth is not hard to kill, but a lie, well told, is immortal.
One of the most attractive things about the flowers is their beautiful reserve.
True friendship comes when silence between two people is comfortable.
Many things about our bodies would not seem to us so filthy and obscene if we did not have the idea of nobility in our heads.
No city should be too large for a man to walk out of in a morning.
Anyone who knows a strange fact shares in its singularity.
What force is more potent than love?
Friends will keep you sane, Love could fill your heart, A lover can
 warm your bed, But lonely is the soul without a mate.
Nothing is so silly as the expression of a man who is being complimented.
Remember if people talk behind your back, it only means you're two steps ahead!