[Chlug] Best offer of this year ;)

Jame Castle disabilities at dk2net.dk
Fri May 21 07:01:04 UTC 2004

I am more important than my problems.
Always count the cost.
To swear off making mistakes is very easy. All you have to do is to
 swear off having ideas.
People do not live nowadays. They get about 10 out of life.
With well doing you may put to silence foolish men.
Whether a fellow winds up with a nest egg or a goose egg depends a heap on the kind of chick he married.
Knowledge like timber shouldn't be mush use till they are seasoned.
I didn't think I experimented.
Be true to your teeth and they won't be false to you.
Locks keep out only the honest.
In whatever position you find yourself determine first your objective.
Successful people are simply those with success habits.
Although it is generally known, I think it's about time to announce
 that I was born at a very early age.
More persons, on the whole, are humbugged by believing in nothing than by believing in too much.
A state without the means of some change is without the means of its conservation.
We are never deceived we deceive ourselves.