[Cbsupport] mednafen

Kylie Davies mailkylie at optushome.com.au
Sun Mar 18 07:26:21 UTC 2007

Hi,

This error relates to the computerbank sources we leave in. This has
been updated on the master clone but not on your computer. So we'll have
to get you to do it.

When Synpatic starts click on the Settings->Repositories Menu

Then when the Repositories box comes up...

Uncheck all the sources that refer to omnidimensional and enable (tick
in the box) the other ones (debian.au or something). Also uncheck the
ones that refer to the distribution sid and only leave the etch ones
ticked.

Then click the RELOAD icon button. Then try installing mednafen again.

Good luck.

Cheers,

Kylie