[Cbsupport] windows executables

Kylie Davies mailkylie at optushome.com.au
Fri Mar 2 17:18:10 UTC 2007

Hi Russell,

I think if you take out the sid sources all will be fine. I think the
sources are confused because we included both etch and sid.

I think I mentioned how to do this in another email (which i still have
not fwded here).

After you take out the sources...do another apt-get update

and try installing wine again.

I don't think you will need to worry about libc6 or libglib2.0-0 but if
you did need to get dependencies... you can always try apt syntax like
this:

apt-get install libc6 libglib2.0-0

and that should do it.

The error messages at the end are fairly standard if you are not using
GPG. I would not worry about them.

It may be worth giving the book exe a try, sometimes these work because
they are very simple. For the first use of wine you might have to right
click the file you want to open (install.exe or main exe) and choose
open in Wine.

Good luck with it.

Cheers,

Kylie