[Cbsupport] Computerbank in bed with Microsoft?

Simeon Scott shevek at bur.st
Thu Jul 1 22:32:01 UTC 2004

Wouldn't it be fantastic if some of these groups had the nouse to turn
down the offer?

"Of course, it didn?t take long before political and business foes of
Microsoft and the Howard government unsheathed their claws, using the
opportunity to promote their own agenda with little regard for the big
picture." Nice to see the fine tradition of Australian Press objectivity
continues unabated ... AS IF!

I put my response on their forum. I encourage others to do the same.
This piece is disgusting. Thanks for the heads-up, Avery.

http://www.zdnet.com.au/news/business/talkback.htm?PROCESS=show&ID=20105977

Simeon