[Cbsupport] Re: linux

Andrew Rickard wrote:
I have only just started using the list however I was interested in your stuff on OpenOffice.org thanks
I wonder if you could help me with a method to fix my MBR after removing linux ? IE I want to remove the lilo boot loder and go back to the Windows only machine (I have another separate machine for Linux now) the Linux drive is on separate hard disk.
Also do you know any good music recording software for Linux?
And... last Q I promise
I cant seem to get my Linux system onto the net is there somewhere with full instructions ? I have Mandrake 9 Linux and Gnome GUI - connected via Transact and webone broadband. Thanks from a blood-eyed newbie!!!!
Andrew Rickard
Canberra