[Cbsupport] seperating systems

Andrew Rickard andrew.rickard at webone.com.au
Fri Jul 25 21:45:01 UTC 2003

OK thanks,  I'm still wondering if anyone is familiar with getting onto the
net via transact???  My ISP - Webone says that it can be done but they can't
provide help to do so!!! (lazy sods!)

I'm also still wondering if anyone out there knows of music recording
software that runs on Linux?

Cheers Andrew