[Cbsupport] seperating systems

Andrew Rickard andrew.rickard at webone.com.au
Fri Jul 25 21:41:02 UTC 2003

thanks - that was all I could think of - given that I know nothing!!!!
can't easily send the lilo conf - don't know what that is either!  Although
I did find a boot control thing in Mandrakes control centre and was able to
make windows boot first!!  All this would be easier if I could get linux
onto the net, but it's just not happening for some reason???

Cheers All.