[Aslug] Next Meeting this Wednesday 16th March CRH 7pm

Dennis J dennisj at fastmail.com.au
Tue Mar 15 00:28:20 EST 2011

Folks

Lets ambush Wednesday evening before it gets away from us again, and use it for our next meeting.

Next meeting:
Date: Wed 16th March 2011
Venue: Centre for Remote Health (Map =http://www.aslug.org.au/map.php  )
Time: 7:00pm

Topics:
Jokosher&  Linux Mint Debian Edition
Node.js
Ideas for 2011
ASLUG coordination role (Sneaking this item in here as I have a new job will be living and working out bush from now on. It may help to have a town based dude in this role)

     .--.
    |o_o |
    |:_/ |
   //   \ \

Towing Wednesday evening to the next ASLUG meeting.