[Aslug] Meeing Wed night 13th July

ninti at internode.on.net ninti at internode.on.net
Wed Jul 13 08:36:30 EST 2011

 I say we could set up
aslug.wordpress.comeasily [1] and risk-free, and begin to play with
it...
 what do you folks think?

 3) Further to the above, I've been thinking of earlier discussions at
the
 meetings about attracting further community participation - seems to
me that
 cultivating the modder / hacker (as distinct from "cracker") culture,
and
 free / open-source culture more broadly, rather than simply users of
Linux
 OS, are focii I could be interested in being a part of.

Good ideas Ken, I'm all for doing something like this/these.
See you tonight, I'll bring my laptop which can demo JACK, PD,
SooperLooper and Ardour.

Mike

Links:
------