[Aslug] Wednesday's meeting.

ninti at internode.on.net ninti at internode.on.net
Thu Apr 15 19:30:31 EST 2010

Gday Edan,

The meeting went well, very interesting discussion around OLPC, software and
(language) learning.

I'm updating the calendar when I get to it to change next meeting's topic to
GCompris ... what is it, how does it work, how is Python involved etc.

Of course, if anyone else ever wants to propose or add something to a meeting
topic, just do it on this list!

GCompris might be a good basis for some entry level phonetics drill type software.

Apart from that, we were impressed by something called Scratch for making more
sophisticated multimedia books.

Mike