[Aslug] Ubuntu 64, 9.04 stability

Andrew Raal raala at endeavor.com.au
Wed Sep 30 14:58:47 EST 2009

Adrian, and others thanks for the response.
I will stay with the 32bit version for now, but just in case make a
system clone backup - it get tedious doing all the downloads.
Any recommendations for backup software to and external HDD will be
welcome!  My system is duel boot with 2 HDD one with vista ultimate64
and the other Ubuntu. I use macrium reflect for win backup, but macrium
is reported to have trouble restoring the any backed up linux
partitions.  I would prefer to do both system/hdd backups within linux.
Andrew.

***NOTICE: EOPL limits all e-mail, including attachments, to 15MB. Your message will not be delivered if it exceeds this limit. Please create a shorter message, remove attachments, or consult your technician if your message exceeds the 15MB limit.***
This email (including all attachments) is intended solely for the named recipients.  You should only read, transmit, distribute or act in reliance on  this email, or communicate all or any part of its content, if you are the intended recipient and are authorised by the sender to do so.

This email is confidential and may be subject to legal or other professional privilege.  Any confidentiality or privilege is not waived or lost because this email has been sent to you by mistake.  This email may also include personal information which is subject to requirements of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).

If you have received this email in error, please let us know by reply email, delete it from your system and destroy any copies.

You should be aware that emails may contain computer viruses or other defects and may not be successfully replicated on other systems.  Neither Endeavor Operations Pty Ltd nor the sender of this email gives any warranties in relation to these matters.