[Advocacy] NOVELTY ID FOR SALE

ID MASTER robbindailey at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 27 09:01:41 EST 2011

Some facts about our novelty ID cards:

Cards are printed onto genuine PVC plastic cards with magnetic
encoded strips and/or scannable barcode.

Our cards exceed bend-proofing and UV-spectrum analysis test
standards.

User data is digitally programmed onto your card's magnetic strip. This
data is retrievable and fully-readable in standard card scanners that you
will find anywhere.

Each ID is affixed with an in-line hologram including MLI (Metallic
Layering Insignia) credentials.

You can expect order turnaround times of less than 2 weeks from the
date you send your order form to us. If you Express deliver your order
form to us, we can produce and deliver your novelty ID card within 5
working days or less.

Every ID order is shipped via your choice of: FedEx, Purolator Courier,
or Xpresspost. The cost of shipping is included in the price of each ID.

We will ship to any address in the USA or Worldwide, including P.O.
Boxes.

Contact: IDMASTER at GMX.US