[Advocacy] Link exchange request between your site linux.org.au and my site

Lizbeth lizbethramos425 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 02:05:22 EST 2011

Hi,

My name is Lizbeth Web Marketing Consultant. Ive greatly enjoyed looking through your site linux.org.au and I was wondering if you'd be interested in exchanging links with my website, which has a related subject. I can offer you a home page link back from my related websites all in google cache and backlinks which are:

pnbnewyork( dot )com           PR4

If you are interested, please send me the following details of your site:

TITLE:
I'll add your link as soon as possible, in the next 24 hours. As soon as it's ready, I'll send you a confirmation email along with the information (TITLE and URL) regarding my site to be placed at yours.

I hope you have a nice day and thank you for your time.

Kindest regards,

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT A SPAM OR AUTOMATED EMAIL, IT'S ONLY A REQUEST FOR A LINK EXCHANGE. YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS HAS NOT BEEN ADDED TO ANY LISTS, AND YOU WILL NOT BE CONTACTED AGAIN